Residences and Meal Plans
$11,860 (all inclusive) per 8-month contract.
Double residence rooms with modular furniture; each side has 1 bed, wardrobe and desk. Single-gender and gender-neutral floors available.
- Complete residence life program
- 50% first-year students and 50% upper-year students – this mix brings lots of leadership and mentoring opportunities
- 100+ ways to get involved: clubs, sports, student council, talent shows, musicals and more
- Dedicated support staff and residence dons around the clock
- Games lounge with ping pong, pool, foosball and board games
- Lounges with TV, gaming systems and Netflix
- Library attached to residence floors
- Laundry facilities
- Workout centre
- $12,000+ available in residence awards
- Weekly community suppers/chapels
- High-speed and/or wireless internet connection
Grebel is not part of the University of Waterloo's first-year residence guarantee and is not listed on the Residence Community Ranking Form.
If you'd like to live at Grebel, you'll need to complete an application and attend a fun and informative group interview. Eligible students who apply by by May 21, 2022, will be guaranteed an interview.
Find more details about residence at Conrad Grebel.
You can also indicate whether you're interested in a Grebel Living-Learning Community for Music, PeaceTech, or Peace and Conflict Studies.
In-house home cooking: 21 meals per week as well as snack times between meals; consideration for special diets.
- Phone 519-885-0220, ext. 24215
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org