Residences and Meal Plans
$6,600 to $8,450 (meals not included)
Our Simcoe Village (North Hall, Central Hall, South Hall and South Hall Quads) and South Village residences offer a variety of fully furnished suites.
- Central Hall and South Hall are open-concept suites that feature 2 double XL beds separated by a partition.
- South Hall Quads are open-concept suites that feature 2 double bunk beds separated by a partition.
- North Hall and South Village offer semi-private suites that feature 2 bedrooms with a double XL bed in each.
- High-speed internet
- Kitchenette with a fridge and microwave
- Private, 3-piece bathroom
Our residences include:
- Guaranteed residence for all first-year students
- Controlled building access
- Double XL beds in all rooms
- Games rooms, dance studios and lounges
- High-speed internet
- Housekeeping and maintenance services
- Kitchen facilities, including access to BBQs
- Living-learning communities
- Nightly events to support social and academic needs
- On-site laundry
- Residence advisors per floor
- Roommate self-selection
- Steps away from the bus stop
- Space in residence is guaranteed for all first-year students who accept their offer to the university and submit their residence application by the deadline.
- The residence application information is sent with your offer of admission.
- The deadline to complete the residence application and pay your residence application fee is June 1.
- Room assignments are determined in early to mid-summer.
The deadline to complete the residence application and pay your residence application fee is June 1.
- Students living in South Village Residence are required to purchase a mandatory meal plan.
- Students living in Simcoe Village Residence or off campus can purchase a voluntary dining plan.
Giving Engineering Academic Resources (GEARS) Living Learning Community (LLC)
GEARS is a community of first- and upper-year Engineering students who live together, allowing for a diverse range of knowledge and experience to promote collaboration.
Some of the many benefits of living in the GEARS community are:
- You are supported by faculty.
- Facilitated study sessions are hosted within the residence.
- Your LLC resident advisor is an upper-year engineering student.
- You live within a community of students who understand the demands of an engineering program and who provide peer support.
- 81% of students who participated in GEARS achieved good academic standing.
Our residences are committed to offering gender-inclusive housing options that ensure inclusive communities; we respect all students’ rights to self-identify gender.
We offer gender-inclusive housing to acknowledge the diverse needs of the residence community, which cannot be met with traditional gender-based housing.
- Single-gender housing with roommates who all self-identify as the same gender.
- Mixed-gender housing with roommates who self-identify as any gender.
- Phone 905-728-8700, ext. 8100 (Simcoe Village), ext. 8000 (South Village)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org