Lakehead University is a fully comprehensive university with 60+ programs spanning the arts and sciences, along with professional programs. For more information, check out our program offerings.
A few highlights of new and revised program offerings include:
1) Bachelor of Engineering/Master of Business Administration 5-year Double Degree:
- Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Software Engineering disciplines are available.
- Completing co-op is also an option.
2) Accelerated Concurrent Education 5-Year Degrees in Arts, Arts & Science, and Science:
- HBA (English)/Bachelor of Education (PJ or IS) (Thunder Bay Campus)
- HBA (History)/Bachelor of Education (PJ or IS) (Thunder Bay Campus)
HBASc (Interdisciplinary Studies)/Bachelor of Education (P/J) (Orillia Campus)
HBSc (Biology)/Bachelor of Education (IS) (Thunder Bay Campus)
HBSc (Chemistry)/Bachelor of Education (IS) (Thunder Bay Campus)
3) Science One is now available at both Orillia and Thunder Bay campuses.
The Honours Bachelor of Arts & Science (Media, Film, & Communications major) requires a portfolio.
The Cambridge Academic English (C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency) and Pearson PTE English proficiency tests are now accepted.