University Student Transition Resources
This list of resources is meant to reinforce learning and the skills needed for academic success in university. The following programs are available to all students attending Ontario universities.
This list is not intended to be all-inclusive, partly because universities regularly make adjustments to services.
Have questions or need more information? Contact the appropriate university directly.
- Free, 3-day program for university-bound students.
- Designed to ease the transition.
- Especially beneficial for students with learning disabilities.
- Help you reach your academic potential.
- Topics include: Note-taking, time management and studying.
- Open for 14 weeks in fall and winter semesters.
- Offers free writing instruction to help you improve your writing skills.