International English Excellence Scholarship – Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Sciences
The applicant must:
1. Be an international student with a valid study permit;
2. Have citizenship from one of the countries or territories in Africa;
3. Be newly admitted in one of the following undergraduate programs offered in English or with the French Immersion option: Faculty of Social sciences: Sociology; Anthropology; International Development and Globalization; Conflict Studies; Public Administration; Faculty of Science: All programs except the Honours BSc in Biochemistry/BASc in Chemical Engineering; Honours BSc in Physics/BASc in Electrical Engineering; Honours BSc in Ophthalmic Medical Technology;
4. Be enrolled full-time; and
5. Have a minimum admission average of 90%, once converted in our grading scale.