Destination Lakehead Bursary
Lakehead University's exceptional entrance bursary program can provide funds for students entering directly from high school to help pay for their education. This is an excellent opportunity to see how Lakehead can further support your education.
Value: Up to $3,000
General Bursary up to $2,000.00, and/or Travel Bursary top-up of up to $1,000.00
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or landed immigrant of Canada.
- Have no previous postsecondary education.
- Be a high school student entering directly from high school in the proceeding academic year.
- Travelling at least 250 km to attend your selected campus to be considered for the travel bursary.
|Value||Up to $2,300|
|Deadline||Jun. 30, 2023|