- University of Guelph
- Bachelor of Arts, BA
- OUAC Program Code
- Grade Range
- 75 to 80%
- Experiential Learning
- Class-based experiential education
- Instruction Language
- A new major, Sexualities, Genders and Social change, is now available and will also be available as a minor.
- A new major, Creative Writing, is now available.
- A new minor, Linguistics, is now available.
- A new minor, Black Canadian Studies, is now available.
- Culture and Technology Studies major now offers a co-op option.
Subjects of Major Interest
|International Development Studies|
|Spanish & Hispanic Studies|