University of Waterloo – St. Paul's University College
St. Paul's University College is a small, close-knit community within the larger University of Waterloo. We offer residence, academic courses and unique learning opportunities to Waterloo students and foster the development of social innovators to shape a just and humane world.
St. Paul’s does not directly admit students. You can apply to one of the University of Waterloo's 100 programs and can then take courses and/or live at St. Paul's.
- If you’re a Faculty of Environment student, St. Paul’s is an ideal residence choice. As home of the Environment Living-Learning Community, you’ll have access to special academic sessions, peer leaders and faculty interactions.
- Students from all programs at Waterloo are welcome. Our residence has 330 beds, which means everyone knows each other and it’s easy to create a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
- We have Waterloo’s only French-language residence floor.
- We’re home to St. Paul’s GreenHouse, a live-in social innovation community for students beyond first year. Students from all programs conceive of workable ideas that create social justice or environmental change.
- We’re also home to the Waterloo Indigenous Student Centre, which provides support and educational opportunities to Indigenous students and others.
- We embrace sustainability practices in our day-to-day operations and encourage student participation through our Green Team.