Ressources de transition pour étudiantes et étudiants universitaires
La présente liste de ressources vise à renforcer les connaissances et les compétences nécessaires pour assurer le succès des études universitaires. Les programmes suivants sont accessibles à celles et ceux qui fréquentent une université de l’Ontario.
Il ne s’agit pas d’une liste exhaustive, puisque les universités apportent régulièrement des ajustements à ces services.
Vous avez des questions ou vous avez besoin d’information? Communiquez directement avec l’université en question.
University of Guelph-Humber
Services are offered by the University of Guelph-Humber and Humber College.
- Your FYE Leader will mentor and support you as you adjust to being a university student.
- Throughout the summer, receive information about important dates, campus resources and tips for success.
- Meet other first-year students in your program, both online and at Orientation, and attend social events and FYE sessions to make the most of your first year.
- Sessions that help you, your family members and supporters with the transition from secondary to postsecondary education.
- Topics include: Course selection, financial services and wellness supports.
- Provides new students with disabilities with resources and information to assist in transitioning to postsecondary studies.
- Students can explore services, learn about accessing academic accommodations and meet returning students registered with Accessible Learning Services.
- Connect with other incoming students at this fun, students-only, official welcome to life at the University.
- We will get you set for classes and show you how to get involved.
- Assist you with course selection, understanding your program plan, charting a path to your academic goals, interpreting policies and procedures and referrals to other resources and services on campus.
- LSPs are current students who are available to offer support and provide general information about programs, assist with course selection, provide direction in the area of academic resources and personal support services and inform you of policies and procedures.
- LSPs also offer a series of Learning Skills Workshops, such as:
- Exam preparation
- Reading and note-taking
- Time management
- Memory strategies
- Stress management
- Presentation skills