Where can I find information about programs that let me earn a university degree and a college diploma at the same time?

Program Information and Requirements

There are many university/college collaborative programs available in Ontario. For some, you must apply through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC); for others, you must apply through OCAS. Some are available to first-year university students, while others require you to complete some postsecondary education to be considered for admission.

Any university/college programs that you can enter as a first-year student, and that are available through the OUAC, are listed on OUInfo. A good way to find these programs is to do a keyword search for the word “college”.

For all other university/college collaborative programs available in Ontario, view the list of Collaborative University and College Programs. If a program interests you, contact the university and/or college directly for additional details.

You can also check out ONTransfer for information about other program options, such as beginning your studies at a college and then completing them at a university.